Author Topic: Looking at GSR 750's  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Porky

• Biking King
  • Life is supposed to get easier as you Age- lol
Re: Looking at GSR 750's
« Reply #15 on: 29 March, 2018, 19:13:42 »
c'mon we need pictures, don't leave us all hanging  ;)
well done for getting it.

Offline sheldimus

• Biking King
  • If something is hard to do, it's not worth doing.
« Reply #16 on: 03 April, 2018, 12:37:21 »
Just to finish my thread, collected my bike today  :) and brought it home despite it pouring of rain and being feckin freezing at time was worth three trains just to get to ride home.
Despite cold and rain in places (I love Scotland - well not really) smiled all way home, bike got a quick wash and dry as roads were gritted last night around my house then in to shower/ heat up by eck this can shift forgot was almost 50% up on power from XJ6 but somehow bike feels better and easier to manage even more happiness is I've grown or got stack heeled biker boots but getting a foot down is easier than last bike and new SV650 thanks for all advice and support am sure will crop up with dumb questions and such from now on, to end see why there is love for this bike and it's larger siblings.

Another happy customer!  ;)
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.
Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?!

Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail..

Offline Ljay

« Reply #17 on: 24 April, 2018, 18:46:37 »
Hi guys sorry but have been on nights recently which at 12.5 hours then sleeping leaves short days have been out a few times and love the bike will get pics up ASAP but a little slow with IT stuff prefer me hand tools.
I detail my cars and bikes getting it next, quick machine polish then several coats of sealent/ was once all cleaned will get headers done too as a little manky even got to buy polishing cones  :D to finish them off.
I am a very satisfied customer, my brother in law was out to see me and had a look he offered to buy my bike as wants rid of his Honda as misses power and handling and when he had GSR750 model I got he wanted but couldn't had to say apologetically say thanks but no thanks  :P