Author Topic: Links to GSR600 Accessories and Mods  (Read 56632 times)

Offline N3RDY

• Biking King
  • If it ain't broke - fix it til it is!
Re: Links to GSR600 Accessories and Mods
« Reply #60 on: 06 August, 2010, 07:41:32 »
No problems mate. Another point to consider is that if you squeeze a 190 section tyre on a rim designed for a 180, the tread area will have a tighter curve than intended. That means you actually have less rubber in contact with the road and therefore less grip. Most bikes these days have oversized tyres anyway, the 180's fitted to the current 600cc nakeds were designed for the super bikes from a few years back. If you're looking to improve the handling, maybe look into the different brands, there's a lot of choice out there but I know its not always easy to find the right one.
Had: 2006 GSR600. Scorpions, K&N, PC111, Renthals, Tail Tidy, Ermax Rad Cowl, S2 h/l Cowl and Belly Pan, Goodridge brake lines, Custom Gloss Black Paint, Polished Rims, Fuel Cap and Hangers.
Has: 2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE. Arrow can, Beowulf Rad Grille, Evotech Tail Tidy. Triumph Seat Cowl

Offline sheldimus

• Biking King
  • If something is hard to do, it's not worth doing.
« Reply #61 on: 09 October, 2012, 13:48:45 »
Quite a few of the links on the front page of this have long since died, I think it needs a refersh if someone was feeling bored?! :P
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.
Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?!

Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail..

Offline Porky

• Biking King
  • Life is supposed to get easier as you Age- lol
« Reply #62 on: 09 October, 2012, 19:08:25 »
they were good 6+years ago when they were in there Infantsy --  even the last post was 2 years ago  ;)  :P

Offline mcljot

« Reply #63 on: 08 February, 2018, 20:09:27 »
I'm late to the party - wish these links and online shops were still live! :-(