Author Topic: Destiny  (Read 2256 times)

Offline filb

Destiny
« on: 23 September, 2014, 23:09:38 »
Not many gaming posts here so I thought I'd post something. Anyone been giving Bungie's new game a blast?

Thoughts?

Offline rusholme ruffian

Re: Destiny
« Reply #1 on: 24 September, 2014, 01:18:35 »
yeh me got it on the 360 cant stop playing it.

Offline sheldimus

• Biking King
  • If something is hard to do, it's not worth doing.
« Reply #2 on: 24 September, 2014, 08:41:10 »
I've not got onto it yet but i've been hearing mixed reviews since its release.
Apparently the single player mode is almost entirely devoid of storyline and leaves you with no idea whatsoever with what's going on or why you're doing things.
And whilst the multiplayer is clearly what's it's been designed for, even this can become a bit of a repetitive grind.

Also heard that Bungie have esentially done a redux of Halo, which I don't think could be a bad thing for a second but they will need to sort the story line out.. ;)
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.
Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?!

Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail..

Offline filb

« Reply #3 on: 24 September, 2014, 22:26:53 »
Ive finished it on the Xbone. It was ok a bit repetitive in single player mode to be honest. Respawning same old enemies. Some really hard battles though.

I still don't understand some of the upgrading though and what some of the elements you find do!

Offline Kasparo

« Reply #4 on: 24 September, 2018, 11:48:19 »
Any gamers left in the community btw? I'm enjoying Destiny 2 a lot since the last major DLC. Best thing that ever happened to the game. We should totally group up and do some bounties together or something if anyone else is playing.